- Concrete Batching Plant
- Concrete Pump
- Concrete Truck Mixer
- Concrete Batching Plant Subassembly
Dear customer, if you are interested in our products, please contact us directly.
- Truck-mounted Concrete Pump
- Truck-mounted concrete pumps is a kind of machinery, which is transformed on the basis of truck chas...
- Concrete Mixing Pump
- Concrete mixing conveying pump is a new type of engineering equipment combining concrete mixer and ...
- Small Concrete Pump
- Small concrete pump not only can pump fine stone concrete and mortar and also can pump large aggrega...
- Trailer-Type Concrete Pump
- Our trailer-mounted concrete pump adopts full hydraulic pressure control.
- Fine Stone Concrete Pump
- Fine aggregate concrete pump is suitable for the conveying of mortar or fine aggregate concrete with...
The Difference and the Same of Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant and Stationary Concrete Mixing Plant (Part 1)
Today, I would like to introduce the common points between them---concrete mixing plant.
Firstly, it is their main parts. Both of mobile/stationary concrete mixing plant are consisted of five main parts, aggregate batching system, aggregate supplying system, mixing system, weighing system and control system.
Secondly, it is their working principle and mixing cycle. The whole process is same, aggregates should be storaged into batching system, lifted by supplying system, poured into mixing system and then loaded into truck mixer, all process is controlled by control system.
Finally, it is their main material. Whole concrete mixing palnt is made of good quality steel and iron to keep the plant sturdiness.
In part 2, I will mainly introduce the difference between mobile concrete mixing plant and stationary concrete mixing plant.
- Pre:Egypt Customer Came for a Visit on Oct.26th, 2014
- Next: The Difference and the Same of Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant and Fixed Concrete Mixing Plant (Part 2)